My Favorite Cleaning Helper - The Fuller Brush Carpet & Floor Sweeper

When my son gave me this as a gift, I thought hmm, another cleaning tool to add to the many I already have. I use my Dyson vacuum cleaner for the second-floor bedrooms' carpeting, my Shark Navigator for the first-floor hardwood floors/area rugs and my iRobot Roomba for cleanups when I don't feel like doing the cleanup!

My favorite cleaner!

So, I guess you could call me a vacuum junkie and I was excited to give my new addition a try. Let me tell you, this is better than an electric broom, oops I have that too, or any dustbuster I've had. The Fuller Brush Carpet & Floor Sweeper uses electrostatic charge and will pick up crumbs, glass, dirt, pet hair, dust and just about anything else that might be on your carpet or floor. I love that it doesn't need to be plugged in, or charged and is completely manual. It's a cinch to empty too as you just press down on the metal trays and  everything you've swept up gets emptied into the trash pail.


Push down on the black trays to empty.

This lightweight, handy, efficient sweeper is available from Amazon here https://amzn.to/2H2LlBa
for under $60. For quick and easy cleanups, this is the one for me!





Comments