Loving My New Merrell Summer Sneakers

Earlier in March 2013 (see below), I wrote about my Merrell Lorelei Zip sneakers which I absolutely love. I hardly ever took them off all winter and purchased another pair for next winter. Being they're suede and because I didn't think they'd look good with shorts (hey, you gotta look good!), I researched the brand's new Bare Access Arc 2 which got great reviews. I went to Macy's and purchased them there in white/orange. The first thing you'll notice is how lightweight they are. They're mesh with overlays on the sides of the sneaker for stability. There will be no difference between the height in the heel and the ball of your foot which means they're great for strengthening your legs and good for your posture as well. Also, you don't need to wear any kind of socks whatsoever as they fit like a glove. I wear a 7.5M and they are perfect. Merrell advertises that if you want the feeling of barefoot but want some cushioning that this is the sneaker for you. Another plus is that you can throw these right into the washing machine. I can't really think of any negatives regarding these sneakers unless you like a real cushioned feeling. For me, I like to feel my feet hugging the ground while walking. You'll see I treated myself to another pair in white/blue...got them on sale at shoebuy.com. Let me know if you have any questions...happy barefooting!
Notice the strapping on the side of the sneaker.
Both colors
Your foot will be hugging the ground in these.
The tab on the back of the sneaker is reflective.
This sole makes for good traction.








Comments