My Merrell Sneakers Will Give the Other Brands A Run for Their Money

Today I'm going to review Merrell sneakers...the new brand for me that I'm hooked on. I had heard about how great Merrell's were over the years; that when people took walking vacations say to Europe or Asia, this brand was the way to go. These days I do a lot of walking so I wanted to invest in something that would not only be comfortable on my feet but also attractive enough to run errands in. They run about $100 a pair. I did some research and found the Merrell Lorelei Zip in Leather and decided to give them a try. Am I glad I did. They're like walking on air! The Lorelei is an easy sneaker to get into with a central zipper on the front. There was a slight adjustment that I had to get used to as they're practically a flat sneaker; I'm used to wearing traditional sneakers with a raised platform. Also, there's no need to wear socks with them as they have a nice built-in cushion/liner that's also removable for washing. The Merrell brand is known for its Aegis antimicrobial solution. This means that it will help to keep your feet cool, prevent odor and other unwanted conditions from invading your sneakers. Believe me, I've worn these all winter and I have no complaints!

I've just purchased the Merrell Barefoot Bare Access Arc 2 which is a lighter sneaker for spring/summer.I'll be reviewing them in the near future...just need to try them out a bit more. Happy walking!


Comments